BOC-3 PROCESS AGENT FILING is required in each state you travel through or do business in. This is a permanent registration and we can do it for you.  If you are uncertain if you need a Boc-3 filing you can read the following below or give us a call.

 What is a Boc-3 form?


A Boc-3 form is an abbreviation for blanket of coverage form. The Boc-3 form is used by the FMSCA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) which requires you to file in every state that you travel through or do business in.

Who needs a Boc-3 Process Agent Filing?

If you travel through states or do business in other states. You need to have the Boc-3 process agent filed in each state you pass through or do business. This is for your carrier, truckers for hire, brokers, or freight forwarders to give you a legal presence in each state you get filed.


How often do I have to Renew?


Unlike most registrations the Boc-3 process agent is permanent. You just have to be registered in each state you do business in.  

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Requirements.


Vehicles under 10,000 lbs.

MC number
$300,000 Liability insurance and BOC-3 process agent filing

Vehicles 10,000-26,000 lbs

USDOT number
MC number – MC#
BOC-3 Process Agent filing UCR registration
$ 750,000 Liability insurance and BOC-3 process agent filing

Vehicles Over 26,000 lbs.

USDOT number
MC number – Interstate Authority
UCR Registration
$ 750,000 Liability insurance and BOC-3 process agent filing
Apportioned License Plates (IRP)
IFTA (International Fuel Tax) License
State Permits – NY HUT, KYU, New Mexico, Oregon

BOC-3 Process Agent Only

If you just need the Boc-3 process agent only or have gotten a letter that you need it renewed we can do that for you.


$50 No Additional Fees

USDOT Number, MC Number, UCR Registration & BOC -3.

 We can help you get your registrations in order, to help you stay compliant.

Our pricing is based on the amount of Trucks.

1-2 Trucks   $580

3-5 Trucks   $740

6-20 Trucks  $980



Starting at $580

Do you have Questions?

Are you uncertain about what you need to get yourself ready for the road? Overwhelmed by all the registrations and paperwork? We can take care of what you need. Call us today.


Client Testimonials

Lost my Job, I had no idea how to start my trucking business. I had so many questions and they answered them all. I do my driving they do the rest.

Patrick Quiroz

Had to renew my DOT Number and found them online. Everything was quick and easy. How it should be!

Thomas Bailey

I was paying way more than I want to admit to my previous company. Marina helped so much, she’s there when I have questions and has been doing my paperwork for years now.

Matthew Maloney

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your hours?

Being in the Trucking Industry we are always available for phone calls. 
Our office however is open 9-5pm.

How can I make a payment?

Payments can be made over the phone or our location. We accept cash, card, or check.

I'm not sure of what registrations or paperwork I need.

No worries, you can schedule a consultation with us and we can go step by step through what you need and what we can do to help. 

Are you hiring?

Yes, we are please email us or fill out the contact form so we can get more details. 

Get a Free Quote -or- Ask a Question